Please fill out CAPTCHA *

BEST & NEWEST Mixtapes Here FIRST!! No Login Required

VARIOUS DOPE ARTISTS – R&B MEMORY LANE VOL 3, by @DjKoolhand & @DJDoeNation

"All NEW Tapes, R&B Mixtapes, Top Mixtapes, User Submitted", by: - October 14, 2018

277 Views
110 Listens
242 Downloads

5 1

Description and Songs below:

Following Up On “HOODS MOST REQUESTED VOL 7” #FLEETDJS OWN #DjKoolhand & #DjDoeNation “RETURN” With Another “CLASSIC MIXTAPE”….

Album Tracklist

DjDoeNation -1) "Ooh Yea" - Fabolous Feat. Ty Dolla $ign
2) "South Beach" - Ty Dolla Sign Feat Quavo & French Montana
3) "Not Just Any" - G Child
4) "Trip" - Jaquees
5) "Keep In Touch" - Tory Lanez & Bryson Tiller
6) "Something New" - Wiz Khalifa & Ty Dolla $ign
7) "Yernin" - Sevyn Streeter
8) "Take It" - L L Cool J (Feat. JOE)
9) "Nobody Else" - Ella Mai
10) "Breakfast In Bed" - Ella Mai
11) "Doin It" - L L Cool J
12) "Got Me Crazy" -K.Michelle, Fabolous & Rick Ross
13) "You Got Me" - Jazzy Arma
14) "Fatty Girl" - Ludacris Feat. Keith Murray & L L Cool J
15) "I Love It" - Kanye West & Lil Pump
@DjKoolhand B-Side 16) French Montana - "No Stylist" (Feat. Drake)
17) Lloyd - "My Bestie" (Feat. Sevyn Streeter)
18) Remy Ma - "Feels So Good" (Feat. NEYO)
19) Mya - "Got My Own"(G.M.O) (Feat. TINK)
20) Dave East & Styles P - "Feels Good" (Feat. Kehlani)
21) French Montana - "Wave Gods" (Feat. Chris Brown)
22) Tony Yayo -"Curious" (Feat. Joe)
23) 112 - "U Already Know"
24) Soul For Real - "If You Want It"
25) Babyface - "This Is For The Lover In You" (Feat. L L Cool J)
26) 6LACK - "Pretty Little Fears" (Feat. J.Cole)
27) Beyonce - "Get Me Bodied"
28) Jermaine Dupri & Mariah Carey - "Sweetheart"
29) 112 - "Hot and Wet" (R&B MEMORY LANE VOL 3)
30) Nivea - "Run Away" (Feat. Pusha T)
31) Mariah Carey -"GTFO"

Please fill out CAPTCHA *

Comments (6)

• cannabis cafe
    November 8, 2018 at 3:58 am

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d definitely donate to this outstanding blog!
    I suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

• What Equipment is Needed for Sling TV
    November 12, 2018 at 9:47 am

Thanks for the good writeup. It actually used to
    be a amusement account it. Glance advanced to far delivered
    agreeable from you! By the way, how can we be in contact?

• What Equipment is Needed for Sling TV
    November 12, 2018 at 10:03 am

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found
    a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

• sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018
    November 16, 2018 at 5:33 pm

Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018
    Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like
    what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.

I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great website.
    Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018

• sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018
    November 17, 2018 at 11:07 am

Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018
    Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make
    my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks
    sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018

• What Equipment is Needed for Sling TV
    November 18, 2018 at 10:40 pm

First of all I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question that I’d like
    to ask if you don’t mind. I was curious to find
    out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
    I’ve had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
    I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the
    first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints?
    Thanks!